Self-publishing vs. Big Publishers. If you’ve written a book, or have one in mind to write in the future, there are lots of things to consider. We’ve known many who’ve laid out their life savings in order to publish. Today, with all the options available to authors, this is totally unnecessary.
We’ll tackle the tough questions in this latest radio show. Questions such as:
- Where Should You Go To Publish?
- Is There A Future Success for My Book?
- How Do I Get Started?
- Can the Cost Be A Hazard?
- Who Will Read My Book?
- What’s the Route to Promoting the Book?
- Don’t fall for the BIG SELL JOB by the Major Publishers.
As many authors have done before you, you CAN have a successful book without spending major bucks.
Tune into Penelope’s Book Chat, and save money doing it the right way.
Leave a comment and let me know if you’ve written a book or have one in mind. How are you planning on publishing? I’d love to hear from you!